Scouffas Family Session – Pleasant Hill, CA Family Portrait Photographer

Family

All the heart eyes for this adorable family!  I love that my job allows me to meet new people and be apart of photos they will treasure for a lifetime. While I certainly love posed-all-eyes-looking-at-me type photos, I just adore candids even more.  This family session was so much fun for me!  Two busy, twin toddlers that gave me a good work out!  Lots of running, hiding, laughing and being silly.  So FUN!  We found a cute, quaint park in Pleasant Hill, CA that catered to their wishes of fall foliage.  Check out how beautiful their photos turned out!

IMG_9821

IMG_9770

IMG_9906.bw

IMG_9948

IMG_9969

IMG_9980.bw

1. William says:

Thanks for the excellent manual

2. Abbey says:

Skype has opened its online-structured buyer beta
    to the world, after starting it generally from the U.S.
    and U.K. previous this 30 days. Skype for Web also now works with Linux and Chromebook for instant online messaging communication (no video and voice but, individuals require a connect-in installing).

The increase of your beta contributes assistance for a longer set of languages to
    aid bolster that worldwide user friendliness

3. Abdul says:

4. Keenan says:

This is really helpful, thanks.

5. Thanks, it’s very informative

6. Priscilla says:

I like the report

7. Thanks, it’s very informative

8. Liam says:

Thanks to the terrific manual

9. Arturo says:

I like the article

10. Antony says:

Thanks to the wonderful guide

11. Dannie says:

This is truly useful, thanks.

12. Buford says:

It works very well for me

13. Debbie says:

I spent a great deal of time to locate something

14. Thanks to the great guide

15. Corina says:

It works really well for me

16. I just want to mention I am just all new to blogs and absolutely savored you’re blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your site . You absolutely come with fantastic well written articles. Thanks a lot for sharing with us your website page.

17. My husband and i were quite satisfied Raymond could deal with his web research through your precious recommendations he received while using the web site. It’s not at all simplistic to just happen to be giving out secrets and techniques that many other folks may have been selling. So we figure out we need the writer to thank for that. Those explanations you have made, the easy web site navigation, the relationships you will make it possible to instill – it is all terrific, and it’s aiding our son in addition to us believe that that subject matter is brilliant, and that’s pretty mandatory. Thanks for everything!

18. MetroClick specializes in building completely interactive products like Photo Booth for rental or sale, Touch Screen Kiosks and Digital Signage, and experiences. With our own hardware production facility and in-house software development teams, we are able to achieve the highest level of customization and versatility for Photo Booths, Touch Screen Kiosks and Digital Signage. MetroClick, 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, +1 646-843-0888